Full and Part-Time Counseling Positions
Intensive Recovery Healing is a growing private practice located on the outskirts of the DFW metroplex that specializes in sex addiction, partner betrayal trauma, and trauma healing. We have immediate openings for part-time and full-time therapists (CSAT, CSAT candidates or CSAT want-to-be preferred for sex addiction counseling and APSATS or CPTT trained for the betrayed partner). The positions are open to Texas fully licensed or pre-licensed individuals at internship level with a prior interest in working with these populations. Supervision and training options can be negotiated if needed. If your resume does not include experience in treating sex addiction and/or the related partner betrayal trauma, please include a cover letter explaining your experience or interest in working with these populations.
Intensive Recovery Healing is an innovative, niche private practice, offering both traditional outpatient therapy and customized intensives for individuals, couples, families, and groups. We value collaboration, creativity, and a commitment to ongoing training as a dedication to our craft, that we believe is paid forward to our clients. Our therapists are encouraged to develop a professional vision and supported in taking action to fulfill that vision.
In addition to psychotherapy, staff therapists are encouraged to develop groups and workshops in their area of interest – both in person and online. We serve a high-end clientele and office out of the upscale, Adriatica Village in McKinney.
Goodness of Fit – The contractor position is ideal for a therapist who:
- wants to develop a niche working with sexual addiction or pornography addiction recovery or with partners of sex addicts
- works well in collaboration with other established professionals who can provide mentorship, model staying on the cutting edge within this specialty, and provide overflow referrals
- is interested in the opportunity to develop workshops, courses, and intensives in addition to an outpatient caseload
- likes the flexibility to market to his or her ideal clientele
- works from or is interested in developing skills in trauma recovery services
- is open to working from a partner-sensitive, relationship-sensitive perspective
For CSAT or APSATS candidates, Dr. Janice Caudill is a supervisor for IITAP and APSATS. Professionals with an interest in providing trauma services or in working with our niche population who can function independently but do well within a team concept will be a good fit. For more information about the practice, please visit IntensiveHope.com.