March 10, 2022
Led by Texas’ first certified Intimacy Anorexia Therapist, Dr. Janice Caudill. Structured, work-group format; participants use a workbook specifically designed for IA recovery. Most members will also be in recovery for sexual or pornography addiction. Builds in support, intimacy psychoeducation, skill building, skill practice, and accountability.
- Learn how to help your partner heal.
- Learn and practice coping skills for communication and intimacy deficits.
- Learn trigger busting strategies strong to defuse your spouse’s anger, decrease her emotional intensity, and help rebuild trust.
- Build and practice empathy skills that help rebuild trust.
- Participate in a group for support, feedback, and accountability.
- Workbook based groups makes recovery tasks more concrete, learnable, and achievable.
- Hybrid format: Online or in person
- Space is limited and initial period of evaluation required to determine if this group is a good fit for your needs.